What is the payment method?
Few Moda accepts VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover Card and PayPal.
What is the shipping policy?
When an item is in stock, please allow up to 7 calendar days for it to process and ship. If you need your item before certain dates, please take this into consideration. Items that are made to order typically take a bit longer to ship, from 10 to 15 calendar days depending on the manufacturer. This is also specified on the product page, above the “Made to Order” button.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
Unfortunately, they are not able to change out the items in an order once the order has been placed. They can however cancel an order at any point before it gets processed. You can then place a new order for the correct product. To cancel an item, contact their customer service team with your request.
What is a return policy?
They accept returns and exchanges within 28 days from your order ship date. After 28 days, they will no longer accept returns or exchanges.
What is the refund policy?
* Select the item you’re sending back and request a refund
* You’ll get an Instant Refund code but you don’t have to use it
* Print your pre-paid return label and mail back the original item
* Once received, we’ll refund the balance back to your original form of payment. Please allow 14 business days for the refund to be processed.
* If you are not a member, a return postage/restocking fee of $10 will be deducted from your refund. Members that are based in the U.S. can enjoy free return service.