Which shipping methods and carriers are available?
* You chose the shipping method at the time you purchased your order (Next Business Day, 3-5 Business Days, etc).
* Dell partners with industry-leading carriers for each shipping option and they will use the most appropriate carrier to deliver your order. Tracking Numbers and Carrier Links will be provided on your Online Order Status when your order ships.
* Please note, the shipping method you chose at the time of purchase is applied AFTER your order has completed production/packaging.
* The Estimated Delivery Date communicated to you at the time of purchase provides you an estimate of when the product will reach you. Your Online Order Status provides you with the most current status of your order.
Can I change my order?
* Once you submit your order, it immediately enters their order processing system so it is not possible to change the order in any way once it has been submitted.
* If you need to place an additional order, please visit their website to place another order. Click on the Shop tab on the main menu.
What is Dell’s return policy?
* You can return products that you bought directly from them within the timeframe set by them Return Policy.
* If your order has an error, or if you want to return your order for another reason, don’t refuse delivery of your order. Refusing delivery may increase the amount of time that it takes to credit your account.
* If you would like to return your order, you should accept the delivery and complete the Return Form or Contact Customer Support team to arrange your return.
If I return an order to Dell, will the shipping charges be refunded?
* Shipping charges aren’t refundable.
* For information about returning Dell products, including detailed information about restocking fees and shipping, see the Dell Return Policy.
* When you return your system, they’ll credit your account for the price of the system, minus the initial shipping and handling and any applicable restocking fees.
What do I do if my order arrives and something is damaged?
* If you have received your order in a damaged box and/or the product does not work properly, contact Dell Customer Support.
* If an item in your order does not have physical damage but is not functioning properly or will not power on, please contact Dell Technical Support.